hiii well um, here's another blog finally!! I've been making small updates on the site but i haven't really written anything at all. My life is very empty as of now, or at least thats how i feel, maybe i just need to take a shower who knows.. (〃゚3゚〃)
Oh well, where do i start... Honestly nothing much? My toilet broke but we got it fixed, there is this new one and its a bit too tall so my feet are just hanging and right after we had it fixed, the washing machine broke so we wash now all by hand lol... Um what else ummmm oh I've graduated a while ago i think i already mentioned it, but since I've been doing nothing at home, mostly just in my bed or in the pc, mostly awake at nights and sleeping during the day. (・_・;) I really haven't been following the healthiest rutine like at all but i don't want to face anyone and i want to disappear, and this is the closest thing i get since i'm too much of a coward to actually do anything crazy...
Ugh, this is quite annoying, school was kindof the only excuse i had for human interaction outside of home (and pretty much the only one i was allowed to experiment without being specially draining or inaccesible) and to keep myself clean and tidy (at least in the eye of the public, my desk has been a mess of overaccumulating shit for years and i have no space to just move things out of my desk and do NOT even ask me about actually organizing this mess haha) and now that i dont have to go i literally have nothing else than just live inside and never leave, except for important stuff like um medical appointments to make sure i'm still alive and healty or maybe...
the cool thing
Maybe, maybe, i hope so, i pray for this to work... i might start to like, achieve, my dreams and such..? What i mean is, i'll audition this week for singing classes at a local conservatorium (is that how u say it in english???) and I honestly don't know how to feel.. ( ;∀;) I'm excited but also hesitant and also very nervous and i feel like I'm going to vomit but i also feel that i would kill to go RIGHT NOW- well, actually, not right now, i need to take a shower first, i haven't showered in a bit and my hair's a bit greasy... I want to cry and destroy everything out of excitement does that make sense?
I've been looking for an entire YEAR for this oportunity and i finally have it!!! I'm so excited!!! I've talked about this with my family and friends nonstop!!
um well, i have to go now but it was great to update here a bit on my life and stuff, see u in the next blog bye bye luv u!!!!
ps i have a twitter acc that i use as basically a microblog its linked in the sidebar at your right hehe but only the cool ppl can see it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment