super short just wanted to say i changed the layout!!! I'll fix it after I wake up in case u see this and see a lot of empty stuff or errors :3
Haaaiii! This is a bit of a personal kind of blog, maybe I'll share about my personal interests from time to time, like blogs talking about music or videogames or a very specific internet rabbithole that no one cares about!! But mainly I'll just write about my day to day!! lots of love for uuuuu, hope you enjoy reading my thoughts!! ~ヾ(・ω・)
Search This Blog!
Labels
diary
(23)
rant
(8)
information
(5)
vent
(5)
shortie
(4)
update
(4)
important
(2)
web
(2)
introduction
(1)
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
[DIARY] using nekoweb.org now
soooo i decided to move from neocities to nekoweb bc for some reason fucking neocities does NOT work like i want it to work for me so i got...
No comments:
Post a Comment